Matt Roles, Head of Underwriting Performance, Lloyd’s of London will be joining the panel discussion at Marine Insurance London 2022. March 22nd on the topic “London – The Centre of the Marine World?”
The session will examine how new market entrants (brokers, MGAs and insurers) are re-shaping the market and whether all of them are in it for the long haul. The panel will discuss the impact of Lloyd’s Decile 10 initiative on the marine insurance sector, as well as looking at other global regions that have gained ground on or surpassed London, and asks why this might be the case.
- Moderator: Julian Clark, Global Senior Partner, INCE
- Panellists: Matt Roles, Head of Underwriting Performance, Lloyd’s of London
- Richard Turner, President, International Union of Marine Insurance (IUMI)
- David Cox, Chief Executive Officer, MatthewsDaniel
- Iain Henstridge, Head of Hull, Apollo Underwriting
- Paul Greensmith, Head of Global Specialty, AIG