Marine Insurance London 2019 open for early-bird registrations
Marine Insurance London 2019 will take place on March 22nd at 155 Bishopsgate (next to Liverpool Street station in London).
A few of the booked speakers are:
- John Neal, Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd’s of London
- Lars Henneberg, Vice President and Head of Risk Management, AP Møller-Maersk AS
- Andrew Yeoman, Chief Executive Officer, Concirrus
- Richard Turner, President, IUMI
- Andreas Bisbas, Director of London Office, Tsakos Shipping (London) Ltd
- Dorothea Ioannou, Chief Commercial Officer, The American Club
- Marcus Baker, Global Marine Practice Leader, Marsh
- Ami Daniel, Chief Executive Officer, Windward
- Ronny Reppe, Chief Executive Officer, Noria
For 2019 the conference has introduced three streams to bring more topic choices.
* 20 hours of dedicated Marine Insurance content
* 50+ of the most senior speakers in the market
Register before December 31st to and take advantage of early-bird pricing.
A highlights video of the 2018 event available at: