Company Results : Marine Insurance
Reporting and analysis on the financial performance of the companies operating in marine insurance sector – insurers, P&I clubs and brokers
- IG reinsurance contract finalized, rates lowered slightly per GT December 19, 2018The arrangements for the renewal of the International Group General Excess of Loss (GXL) reinsurance contract and the Hydra reinsurance programme for policy year 2019/20 have been finalized....
- Skuld combined ratio improves to 101% for 9mo 2018/19 December 17, 2018Norway-based marine insurer Skuld ended the first nine months of the 2018/19 reporting year (to November 20th) with a combined ratio of 101% compared with 104% in the same period last year ….
- The Swedish Club declares 0% general increase December 10, 2018The Swedish Club has will not impose a general increase for P&I year 2019/20, the fourth year in succession that a 0% general increase has been ….
- Shipowners’ P&I Club will not impose general increase for 2019 November 29, 2018There will be no general increase in premiums for Club members at Shipowners', but the Club warned that premiums were now at "levels that are unsustainable in the longer term" …..
- No General Increase at Japan Club for 2019/20 November 28, 2018Japan P&I Club will not impose a general increase for policy year 2019/20. The club board met in Tokyo on November 27th to review open policy years, decide on the 2019 renewal and ….
- North of England mid-year review published November 26, 2018Following the publication of its mid-year summary, North Of England Club has released its full mid-year review 2018 ….
- No general increase from London Club for 2019/20 November 26, 2018London P&I Club will impose no general increase and no general rise in deductibles for policy year 2019/20 ….
- Nil general increase at Standard London Class November 22, 2018Standard Club informed members yesterday November 21st that at its meeting on November 15th and 16th the committee had reviewed London Class’s financial position, the open policy ….
- West of England Club rating confirmed at ‘A- November 20, 2018Rating agency Standard & Poor's has confirmed West of England P&I Club’s ‘A-’ financial strength rating, with a stable outlook for the third consecutive year, a move which the …..
- Sovcomflot back into black November 20, 2018Russia-based shipping company Sovcomflot returned to profit in Q3 to September 30th amid signs of a better balance in the tanker market ….