Company Results : Marine Insurance
Reporting and analysis on the financial performance of the companies operating in marine insurance sector – insurers, P&I clubs and brokers
- Lloyd’s aggregated results will not be a pretty story, warns Neal March 25, 2019Lloyd's CEO John Neal told attendees at the Marine Insurance London conference on Friday March 22nd that the aggregated results that Lloyd's would be presenting this Wednesday March 27th …..
- Charles Taylor reports “strong year” for Signal, but CT managing agency under review March 14, 2019Claims servicer, insurance manager and insurance technology business Charles Taylor has said that Signal Mutual, the largest provider of longshore workers' compensation insurance to the …..
- West of England reports tonnage growth at renewals March 1, 2019West of England Club has announced "a positive renewal period with continued support being seen from new and existing Members and a modest increase in renewing premium".....
- Beazley Ireland Holdings reports improved rating environment in marine March 1, 2019Beazley Ireland Holdings has reported gross premiums written up 12% year on year to $2,615.3m (2017: $2,343.8m). However, profit before income tax declined by 55% to $78.0m …..
- Hiscox refocusing on lead positions in marine February 27, 2019In its report on 2018 numbers, insurer Hiscox said that "the discipline and careful underwriting of our marine and energy team has driven an outstanding performance in these lines, helped ….
- Hedge funds beginning to take a liking to shipping debt February 26, 2019An increasing number of hedge funds have been moving into shipping debt, as banks cut their exposure to the sector …..
- American Club reports strong tonnage and premium gains at renewals February 26, 2019American Club has reported a year-on-year P&I tonnage increase of 10% and premium income growth of 4%. In FD&D, tonnage and premium grew by 8% ….
- Global growth spurs strong 2019 P&I renewals for Skuld February 26, 2019Oslo, Norway-based marine insurer and P&I mutual Skuld has reported "a positive outcome" from renewals with a 4.3% net increase in mutual P&I gross tonnage year-on-year from 2018 to 2019 ...
- London P&I Club reports further growth in owned entry February 25, 2019London P&I Club has said that it had seen further growth in its mutual owned entry following the conclusion of the recent P&I renewal ….
- Encouraging renewal, says UK Club February 22, 2019UK P&I Club said yesterday February 20th that it had experienced a good renewal for the 2019/20 policy year, "achieving growth by attracting quality tonnage". The Club’s mutual owned tonnage ….