Company Results : Marine Insurance
Reporting and analysis on the financial performance of the companies operating in marine insurance sector – insurers, P&I clubs and brokers
- Syndicate results 2019 #29 Syndicate 1919 Starr May 22, 2020The result for calendar year 2019 was a loss of $19.2m (2018: loss of $8.4m) ….
- Syndicate results 2019 #28 Syndicate 4020 Ark May 21, 2020The managing agent of the Syndicate is Ark Syndicate Management Limited (ASML), a company incorporated in the UK. ASML also manages the affairs of Syndicate 3902 which commenced …..
- Syndicate results 2019 #27 Syndicate 3010 Lancashire May 20, 2020Lancashire Syndicates Limited (LSL) was formerly Cathedral Underwriting Ltd and is the managing agent for Syndicate 3010 ….
- Syndicate results 2019 #26 Syndicate 5000 Travelers May 19, 2020The Lloyd's syndicates have now published their results and, in some cases, added detail and an outlook for 2020. As in the past two years, IMN is summarizing the results from all …..
- Underwriting surplus of $29.3m at Britannia May 18, 2020Britannia P&I Club has reported that total calls and premiums for 2019/20 were down marginally on the prior year. Lower claims incurred resulted in a "satisfactory" underwriting surplus of …..
- Skuld reports positive bottom line of $25m May 18, 2020Skuld has reported a positive bottom line result of $25m for the 2019/20 financial year ending February 20th, up by 127% from the $11m gain recorded in 2018/19). The combined ratio for 2019/20 …..
- Syndicate results 2019 #25 Syndicate 4472 Liberty May 18, 2020Syndicate 4472’s underwriting result after expenses, excluding investment return, was a loss of $82.9m (2018: $14.4m profit. The combined ratio increased to 108% (201 ….
- Gard reports “strong foundations from profitable 2019” May 14, 2020Norway-based marine insurer Gard has reported a post-tax profit of $93m (for policy year 2019-20 to February 20th 2020. A decision on payment of the last instalment of premium has been …..
- West reports 6.5% investment return, combined ratio of 107%, for 2019-20 policy year May 14, 2020West of England Club has released some financial details of policy year 2019-20, ahead of its full financial results for the policy year. The Free Reserve increased by more than 10% to ….
- Syndicate results 2019 #24 Syndicate 4444 Canopius May 14, 2020In 2019, Syndicate 4444 recorded a profit of £5.5m (2018: £74.1m Loss) with a combined ratio of 103% …..