Marine Insurance People
Reporting on the new appointments in the marine insurance and interviews with the executives shaping the industry.
- Barbican Syndicate 1955 makes three senior promotions January 16, 2019Simon Saunders, previously head of marine, aviation and transport at Barbican Syndicate 1955, has been promoted to the newly created role of ….
- Howden names marine regional leader for TMEA region January 16, 2019Howden, the retail broking arm of Hyperion Insurance Group, has named Bozidar Ljubisavljevic as regional marine practice leader of its Turkey, Middle East and Africa …..
- Dybedal of North of England named chairman of NSOCC January 11, 2019North P&I Club’s Rune Dybedal has been appointed Chairman of the North Sea Operators' Claims Conference (NSOCC). Dybedal said that he would use his Chairmanship to continue to develop the ….
- Marine Insurance London agenda now online January 10, 2019The agenda for Marine Insurance London 2019 has now been published. Taking place on March 22 at 155 Bishopsgate, next to Liverpool Street station ….
- HFW adds senior hire to global admiralty & crisis management team January 8, 2019Global law firm HFW has added to its Admiralty & Crisis Management team with the hire of Victor Fenwick, who joins HFW’s London office from Ince & Co, where he was a partner and deputy head ...
- Birgitta Hed re-elected chair of IG Personal Injury Sub-Committee January 3, 2019Swedish Club senior claims manager Birgitta Hed has been re-elected Chair of the IG's Personal Injury Sub Committee (PISC). The PISC is one of more than 20 sub-committees established by ….
- Angus Procter named chairman of FFABA January 3, 2019Angus Procter of Braemar ACM-GFI has been elected as Chairman of the Wet FFA Brokers Association (FFABA). He replaces Pat Donnelly, also of Braemar ACM-GFI, who had chaired the group ….
- New appointments at W K Webster December 20, 2018Marine and transit claims specialist W K Webster (WKW) has announced that Michael Hird has rejoined the company from Lodestar. He will have a ….
- Ascot expands US marine team December 17, 2018Ascot Underwriting has appointed Chris Johnson and Jocelyne Factor as Underwriters in their US marine team. Both will be based in the new San Francisco office, expanding Ascot’s ….
- Battermann & Tillery appoints additional Executive Director December 11, 2018Nico Nöldner has been named to Chief Operating Officer in the executive management team of Bremen-based cargo and marine surveyor Battermann & Tillery GmbH. He will also be Executive Director at the c