Marine Insurance People
Reporting on the new appointments in the marine insurance and interviews with the executives shaping the industry.
- Eni files fraud complaint against fired head of oil trading July 19, 2019Italian oil major Eni has filed a fraud complaint against its former head of trading and operations, Alessandro Des Dorides, over a suspect Iraqi crude oil shipment. There were concerns ….
- Apollo Syndicate Management appoints Nick Burkinshaw as CUO July 17, 2019Independent specialist insurer and reinsurer at Lloyd's Apollo Syndicate Management has named Nick Burkinshaw to the newly created board level post of chief underwriting officer ….
- Tailor appointed head of fine art & specie at Everest Re July 17, 2019Bermuda-based Everest Re has appointed Joshila Tailor as the global head of fine art and specie for Everest Insurance International, which includes Everest Insurance Ireland and Lloyd’s ….
- UK Club announces winners of ‘Investing in a Safer Tomorrow’ competition July 16, 2019UK P&I Club announced the winners of its ‘Investing in a Safer Tomorrow’ global maritime competition at the Club’s 150th anniversary Gala at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich ….
- Thomas Miller gives details of changes post-Hanseatic purchase July 15, 2019Following last September's deal under which Thomas Miller agreed to buy the Managing General Agency, Claims Recovery and Run off operations of Zeller Hamburg-based Zeller Associates ….
- Wardetzki and Cameron leave Hanseatic July 8, 2019Thomas Miller (TM) has announced further changes at Zeller Associates Management Services GmbH (ZAM GmbH), which was bought by TM in October 2018. TM said that the aim was to develop …..
- Japan Club announces organizational and personnel changes June 27, 2019Japan Club has announced that the following organizational and personnel changes would be effective as of July 1st and July 18th 2019. Personnel …..
- Liberty Mutual Re appoints Jens Voges to new marine & energy senior underwriting role June 21, 2019Liberty Mutual Re (LM Re), part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, has named Jens Voges as Senior Underwriter and Product Leader for Marine & Energy within its London Market Risks ….
- MS Amlin appoints senior marine underwriter in Dubai June 19, 2019Re/insurer MS Amlin has appointed Mary Vogiatzidou to the role of senior marine underwriter, based in MS Amlin’s Dubai office. She will be responsible for the continued development …..
- North adds to its IT team June 18, 2019The importance of being fully up to speed with IT capabilities has been reflected in the announcement by Newcastle-based North P&I Club that it had further strengthened its IT Team …..