Marine Insurance People
Reporting on the new appointments in the marine insurance and interviews with the executives shaping the industry.
- Gordon leaves Marsh JLT Specialty: report January 17, 2020David Gordon is reported by The Insurer to have resigned from Marsh JLT Specialty, where he was CEO, Fine Art, Jewellery and Specie. Gordon, a leading London market fine art expert joined ….
- Job Vacancy: Underwriter, Charterers & Traders, Arendal or London January 16, 2020Gard has a vacancy for an Underwriter to join its Charterers team. The role requires full service to potential and existing clients, including risk evaluation ….
- Clyde & Co adds four marine partners to global team January 14, 2020Law firm Clyde & Co has been expanding its global marine team, with the appointment of four new partners in Flasgo, London, Sydney and Shanghai. 1) Stefanie Johnston has been appointed as …..
- RKH Specialty builds marine team with SSL Endeavour’s Martin January 13, 2020
- Britannia Club names new correspondent January 10, 2020Britannia P&I has established a new correspondent, B Americas P&I, to be based in New York. Britannia said that the exclusive correspondent would be headed by Michael Unger, "a leading ….
- UK P&I Club appoints new senior loss prevention executive in Piraeus January 10, 2020UK P&I Club has appointed Captain Kostas Karavasilis as a senior loss prevention executive in its Greek office. Kostas, a Master Mariner, joins the UK Club from American Hellenic Hull ….
- UK P&I Club appoints senior claims executive January 8, 2020UK P&I Club has named Tom Starr as a Senior Claims Executive, to be based in the Thomas Miller London offices. Starr is a solicitor and Master Mariner. He joins the UK Club from Reed Smith ….
- Marine Insurance London 2020 – Last Chance for Early Bird Discount December 19, 2019The third Marine Insurance London will be held at etc. venues – 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD. on March 20th, 2020 ….
- Britannia P&I opens branch office In Copenhagen December 18, 2019Britannia P&I’s exclusive correspondent in Denmark (B Denmark P&I), will become a full branch office of Britannia Club on January 1st and will be renamed TR(B) Denmark ….
- IGI appoints Vickie Fox to London Marine team December 17, 2019Specialist commercial insurer and reinsurer International General Insurance (IGI) has named Vickie Fox as Underwriter, Ports and Terminals, to strengthen its London Marine team ….