Marine Insurance People
Reporting on the new appointments in the marine insurance and interviews with the executives shaping the industry.
- Assn of Average Adjusters names new chairman May 26, 2020The Association of Average Adjusters has named Michiel Starmans, director of the legal department at Amsterdam-based Spliethoff Group, as its new chairman. The appointment will run for …..
- Lockton Re appoints Stephenson chair of marine and energy May 21, 2020Global reinsurance broker Lockton Re has named Martin Stephenson as Chairman of Marine & Energy, effective July 2020. In his new role, Stephenson will report to Keith Harrison ….
- LOC appoints Frans Schouffoer as senior marine surveyor May 20, 2020Engineering and marine consultancy LOC Group has appointed Frans Schouffoer to the role of as Senior Marine Surveyor. Schouffoer is based in LOC’s Halifax office in Nova Scotia ….
- Brookes Bell expands marine casualty capability May 14, 2020UK-based technical and scientific consultancy Brookes Bell has strengthened its marine casualty capability with the addition of two listed Special Casualty Representatives (SCRs) …..
- EY execs in Singapore become interim judicial managers of Ocean Tankers May 14, 2020Two Singapore-based executives at accounting and consulting firm EY have been appointed interim judicial managers of Ocean Tankers, the accounting firm said on Tuesday May 12th ….
- Clark joins Ince as senior partner May 11, 2020Julian Clark, previously global head of shipping at legal firm Hill Dickinson, has joined Ince as a senior partner. He is based in London, but will take global responsibility …..
- Claims executive vacancy at Swedish Club May 11, 2020Swedish Club is looking to recruit a Claims Executive P&I to its office in Gothenburg, Sweden. The successful applicant will have a nautical background and seagoing experience as ….
- Gard vacancy: Senior Improvement Executive April 30, 2020Gard is looking for a Senior Improvement Executive to join its office in Arendal, Norway to help it "build culture and capabilities for improvement through practical work" ….
- Gard vacancy: Actuarial Reserving – Property and casualty insurance April 22, 2020Marine insurer Gard has a vacancy in its Actuarial Reserving team in Arendal, Norway ….
- Japan Club remote working April 22, 2020The Imabari Branch of Japan Club began teleworking from April 20th and will continue to do so until May 6th, under the Japanese Government’s Declaration of a State of Emergency dated ….