Marine Insurance People
Reporting on the new appointments in the marine insurance and interviews with the executives shaping the industry.
- Ross Dennett succeeds Rod Lingard as Chairman of Thomas Miller IoM April 2, 2020Insurance, professional and investment services provider Thomas Miller has appointed Ross Dennett to the role of Chairman of Thomas Miler (Isle of Man) Ltd. He succeeds Rod Lingard ….
- March edition of The Marine Insurer available in digital format March 30, 2020Issue 2 of The Marine Insurer is out. The latest issue looks at Covid-19 and its threat to the shipping sector. It also covers: * Salvage sector needs to raise trust and ….
- Britannia’s new correspondent in New York opens for business March 30, 2020B Americas P&I, Britannia Club's exclusive correspondent in the US, opens for business today, March 30th. B Americas is led by Mike Unger, a leading maritime lawyer formerly in …..
- Two new appointments for CJC in Singapore March 18, 2020Global maritime law firm Campbell Johnson Clark (CJC) has announced two new appointments in its Singapore office, which oversees Asia Pacific regional activities on behalf of the ….
- Two new appointments for CJC in Singapore March 18, 2020Global maritime law firm Campbell Johnson Clark (CJC) has announced two new appointments in its Singapore office, which oversees Asia Pacific regional activities on ….
- Shipowners Club’s London staff are now working remotely March 18, 2020From 16th March, following UK Government advice, the London branch of Shipowners Club will temporarily close. All London staff are working remotely. "Despite the London branch closure ….
- Current Standard Club office arrangements March 17, 2020Standard Club has said that its Hong Kong office remains closed for the time being in line with the government advice. Staff are working remotely. Full service is maintained ….
- Skuld shutters offices in Europe and US as Covid-19 spreads March 13, 2020Norway-based marine insurer and P&I club has said that, due to the rising coronavirus outbreak in Western Europe and the US, and following recommendations set by national health ….
- Developments in SCB’s New York office March 13, 2020American Club has said that there had been diagnosis of a Covid-19 infection in an individual working for a company occupying a floor adjacent to that of American Club's Managers …..
- Promotion at North March 13, 2020North P&I Club has announced the promotion of Mark Widdows to the role of Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations. This is a new leadership position which North said had been created ….