The agenda and current speaker line-up for the inaugural Marine Insurance Americas conference, being held in association with Concirrus. This year’s event will be held online over three days from June 1st to June 3rd.
Marine Insurance Americas will focus on a wide range of topics, with insights from market leaders with experience from across the Americas. Topics include:
• Cargo on Slow Turn to Profit?
• The State of the Market and the Latest Trends in the Marine and Specialty Classes of Business
• Current Market Dynamics: Matching the Economics to the Risks
• Covid-19: Impact Rippling Across Marine Market
• Cargo: What’s in the Box?
• Making Technology Pay
• Cyber Criminals Looming Large
• Sustainability: How Green Can We Go?
• Developments from the offshore wind industry
• Catastrophe – A Stormy Outlook
• Loss Prevention – Reducing the Numbers
• Smuggling and Fines
• International Group Fireside Chat
• The Underwriter of the Future
• Social Inflation – Feeling the Pain, Fuelling the Claim!
If you are interested in speaking slots or sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)7702 835 831.