Several Group Clubs have published a communication from Oasis P&I Services Company Ltd on the special safety supervision to vessels entering the controlled waters in Huangpu River of Shanghai, from October 21st to November 10th due to the holding of the Fifth China International Import Expo.
MSA has released various requirements for domestic and international ships which includes:
- Special information reports
- Special self-inspection
- Inspection by China MSA
The directive requires ships to:
- Correct any ship defects prior to arrival
- Shall not carry and use ‘slow and low flying drones’
- Keep the AIS and VHF turned – ON
- Shall not release any small boat (life craft) carried by the ships.