Because of the current and ongoing restrictions on face-to-face gatherings, this year’s Marine Claims Dublin conference will be held online as a virtual event, over three days from September 8th to September 10th 2020.
You can register for all three days of the online event for £150.
- Liabilities Arising from Covid-19
- STS Transfer Collisions
- Dealing with Claims When Restrictions Are in Place
- Problems with High Value Vessels Laying-Up In One Location
- Training In A Virtual Environment
- Geopolitics & Claims
- Salvage During Restrictions
- Dispute Avoidance
- Container Shipping Outlook
- Over Valuation, Pros, Cons & Pitfalls
- How Might Covid-19 Affect Claims Handling?