Broker Marsh has launched its 2019 Marine Insurance Course Programme, detailing upcoming training schedules for April, July, September, and November 2019.
Held in Norwich, Marsh’s five-day intensive study courses are designed for those in the vessel operating, shipping, logistics, terminal operating, banking and legal industries, as well as the insurance sector. Delegates can claim 30 continuous professional development (CPD) hours upon completion of the course.
Topics covered as part of the courses include:
· The unique legal and practical aspects of marine insurance.
· Marine war and strikes insurance, along with piracy and related perils.
· Major cargo and offshore support vessel types and the insurance issues for each.
· Marine hull and machinery insurance (ocean hull and port operating vessels).· War and strikes risks, hull, cargo, and protection and indemnity (P&I).
· Towage and heavy lift operations and contracts, including “knock-for-knock” type contracts.
· Marine liability including P&I for ship owners and charterers.
· Maritime cyber risk.
· Marine claims handling, recent law cases and legal aspects of total loss claims.
Delegates can register online at https://marsh.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Ff89XxGwhrsUcZ
For more information please contact Marion Parker, at firstname.lastname@example.org