Marine Insurer Business Intelligence is now open for registration to its next online event, Planning Ahead in a Pandemic: The Scientific Outlook. The webinar will take place on August 6th 2020 from 14:00-16:00BST.
Points of discussion will include:
• Covid-19 around the world
- What will a second wave look like?
- Likelihood of finding a working vaccine and how it will be rolled out
- Living without a vaccine
- How to construct pandemic insurance: The triggers for loss, the methodology for indemnification
- Pandemic insurance: government vs commercial. Whose shoulders should it fall on?
- Impact on shipowner crewing practices
- Varying marine insurance response, IG clubs vs commercial insurers
Dominick Hoare, Group Chief Underwriting Officer, Munich Re
Martin McCluney, Managing Director, US Hull & Liability Practice, Marsh JLT Specialty
Alanna Shaikh, Global Health & Biosecurity Expert, Tomorrow Global
Luke O’Neill, Chair of the Immunity and Infection panel, European Research Council
The discussion will be moderated by Richard Banks, Director, Industry Research EMEA Market, AM Best
Following the keynote and panel we will be hosting a live Q&A session with all speakers.
Register here for your complimentary place.https://storm-virtual-uk.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iz8L80XhRgGMBX54MviDkA