The Marine Insurance London Conference will be held on July 5th at a central London hotel, featuring more than 25 speakers and several panels on the marine insurance industry today, including:
- Emerging Technologies in marine insurance – Learning from other industries
- Distribution Ledger Pilot
- Finding the right balance between tried-and-tested and innovative practices
- Connected policies and fractional policies.
Insurance Marine News is delighted to be an official partner for this platform to debate how the marine insurance industry is evolving.
Some of the current speakers involved are:
- Marcus Baker, Global Marine Practice Leader, Marsh
- Dame Inga Beale, Chief Executive Officer, Lloyd’s of London
- Ian Meadows, Director of Insurance, Ernst & Young
- Tom Walker, Director, Tysers
- Susan Jakobek, Managing Director, Placing Platform Ltd (PPL)
- Rajith Kanipayur, Head of Business Architecture, Shipowners’ P&I Club
- Michael Burle, Head of Marine, Liberty Specialty Markets
- Lee Meyrick, Chief Executive Officer – Global Marine Specialty, AON
Go to https://marineinsurancelondon.com/ for more details.