The preliminary agenda and current speaker line-up for Marine Insurance Asia has been announced. The event is being run in association with Concirrus and will take place over three days from April 21st to April 23rd.
The event is free to attend.
Confirmed Speakers to date include:
- Rolf Thorre Roppestad, Chief Executive Officer, Gard AS
- Kitack Lim, Secretary-General, International Maritime Organisation
- Tom Shinya, Deputy General Manager, Tokio Marine (Japan)
- Michael Walls, Managing Director, Marsh JLT Specialty
- Mike Davies, Client Development Director, Asia Pacific, Concirrus
- Kunal Pathak, Loss Prevention Manager Asia, Gard Singapore
- Chirag Bahri, Director of Regions, International Seafarers’ Welfare and Assistance Network (ISWAN)
- Nicola Mason, Senior Vice President, Deputy Head, Skuld Hong Kong and Responsible Officer, Skuld (Far East) Ltd
- Chris Hall, Managing Director, Hong Kong, SCB Management Consulting Services For The Managers of The American Club
- Andrew Meadows, Vice President – Head of FDD, Skuld Hong Kong
- Michel Muganza, Head of Marine Cargo – Asia Pacific, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
- Jacob Damgaard, Loss Prevention Manager, Britannia P&I
- Matt Cannock, Managing Director – Asia Pacific, MatthewsDaniel
- David Lim, Head of Marine (Asia Pacific), Ed Broking
- Tom Hellebø, Chief Executive Officer, Edge Group
- Ju-Ann Lee, Head of Marine, Asia, Berkley Insurance Asia
- Dimitris Seirinakis, Managing Director, SCB Management Consulting (China) Co Ltd
- Jarek Klimczak, Master Mariner – Senior Risk Consultant Apac Marine, AXA XL Risk Consulting
- Masamichi Yokoyama, Senior Claims Manager, Gard Tokyo
- Snorre Halvosen, Senior Advisor – Loss Prevention and Emergency Response, Norwegian Hull Club
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.