Issue 2 of The Marine Insurer is out. The latest issue looks at Covid-19 and its threat to the shipping sector. https://marineinsurancelondon.com/the-marine-insurer-2/
It also covers:
* Salvage sector needs to raise trust and profitability
* Sanctions: Between a rock and a hard place
* Decarbonising shipping: The challenge ahead
* Cyber threat to Asian marine sector
* Piracy on the rise in the Gulf of Guinea
* and much more ….
With the current global situation, face-to-face networking has become virtually impossible. Don’t let your messaging and marketing suffer. Consider contributing to our global audience of over 8000 journal readers, Insurance Marine News subscribers and conference delegates via hosted webinars, thought leadership content or interviews. We can now offer a wider distribution network with some of our media partners so that your messaging also reaches the shipping industry. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected] or call +44 (0)7702 835 831.