Energy Insurance London will be taking place in-person at etc. Venues conference building at 155 Bishopsgate, London on October 8th 2021.
The organizers are recruiting speakers for the agenda. All speaking and sponsorship enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)7702 835 831.
Topics will Include:
- New Kids on the Block – Hydrogen Revolution
- Joint Rig Committee – Sustainability Update
- Energy Transition, Threats and Opportunities
- Energy Cyber Threat
- ESG in Practice – How Will this Growing Movement Impact the Energy Sector? How Will it Affect Your Day to Day Business Operations?
- How is the Oil and Gas Sector Going to Navigate Energy Transition?
- How Clean Can Oil Get?
- How Are Regulators Keeping Up With the Rapid Evolution of Renewables?
- Decommissioning Update
- The Rise of Offshore Floating Wind… from a Technical Point of View
- Oil Spill and Pollution Mitigation
- How Clean is Green?
- Carbon Capture
- Renewable Energy and Weather
- Private Equity Investment Trends
- Offshore Wind Insurance – A Busy Arena
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Andrew Herring, Chief Executive Officer, Energy and Power, Marsh JLT Specialty
- Josh Cantwell, Senior Underwriter, G-Cube Insurance
- Hannah Aaboe, Senior Director, Ørsted Insurance A/S
- Tom Sexton, Partner, McGill and Partners
- Alison Clarke, Insurance Specialist, BP
- Kristina Nielsen, Lead Risk and Insurance Manager for Offshore Wind, Ørsted A/S
- Radmil Kranda, Vice President – Underwriting Specialty, Gard
- Amy Barnes, Head of Sustainability and Climate Change Strategy, Marsh JLT Specialty
- Mhairidh Evans, Principal Analyst – Energy Transition Technology Costs, Wood Mackenzie Consulting
- Kip Radigan, President, Global Risk Solutions
- Abhinayoo Kohok, Head of Reservoir Engineering, INEOS
- Roy Munoz, Global Head of Claims, G-Cube Insurance
- Nick Coffey, Director, INDECS Consulting
- Catherine Foster, Energy and Liability Underwriter, Endurance
- Jonathan Cowan, Senior Vice President, Lockton Global Energy
- Captain Stephen Norman, Senior Business Development Manager, Energy Systems, DNV
- Ben Kinder, Global Head of Energy Casualty, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- George Pooley, Head of Renewables, Global Risk Solutions
- Jan Pagan, Renewables Manager, MatthewsDaniel
- Jamie Flemming, Head of Offshore Renewable Energy, Axis Capital
- James McCullum, Head of Insurance Renewables and Regulated Assets, SSE-LCP
- Georgina Williams, Senior Cyber Underwriter, Munich Re Syndicate
- Matthew Lane, Director and Co-Founder, X Cyber Group
- Tim Taylor, Consultant, Clyde & Co
- Daniel Stevens, Risk Engineer Renewable Energy, Axis Capital
HOW TO REGISTER
Brokers and Insurers: £350+VAT
Service Providers: £750+VAT