Cruise line Seabourn is to extend the cancellation of the itineraries for its five cruise ships.
- Seabourn Odyssey (IMO 9417086), 32,477 gt, Bahamas-flagged, will be paused for the entire Europe season, through to November 20th.
- Seabourn Sojourn (IMO 9417098), 32,477 gt, Bahamas-flagged, will pause through the Alaska/British Columbia season, effective until October 13th.
- Seabourn Quest (IMO 9483126), 32,477 gt, will pause through the entire Canada/New England season, effective until November 6th.
- Seabourn Encore (IMO 9731171), 41,865 gt, will pause through the Europe season, effective until October 19th.
- Seabourn Ovation (IMO 9764958), 41,865 gt, will pause through the Europe season, effective until November 6th.
Seabourn president Rick Meadows said that “with many cruise ports still closed, destinations opening in phases, and airline capacity limited, a continuation of our pause gives us additional time to prepare for our eventual return to service”.
Guests with impacted cruises will automatically be cancelled and all guests will receive a Future Cruise Credit.
All the vessels are entered with UK Club (Americas G7 Area Group) on behalf of Carnival Corp and Steamship Mutual (Americas Syndicate) on behalf of Seabourne Cruise Line Ltd.